- Mid prices
- Last items
- Mandaï Gift Vouchers
Sign in or Register.
June Moan @ Musiques à tous les étages
Mortalcombat @ Musiques à tous les étages
ZËro @ Café Central
Moe @ Magasin 4
Ed Wood Jr. @ Bear Rock Festival
Seno Nudo @ Bear Rock Festival
|More concerts ...
Shipping the Oiseaux-Tempête new record right now !
Let's Kickstarter the new Koenji album ! All infos on our Facebook page !
Peter Kernel "Thrill Addict" is now out of print in 2xLP - We still have some CD's left
Cheer-Accident "Fades" is in stock - Shipping pre-orders today and tomorrow !
|More news ...
Super rapide, super efficace, super symp...
As with previous orders : excellent...
|More feedbacks ...
| V/A |
Music from Yemen Arabia : Sanaani, Laheji, Adeni and Samar
Label : Sub Rosa
Year : 2018
Format : 2xLP
Style : World Music
Availability : In stock
Price : 22.70 € - BUY
|Description :||Recorded by Ragnar Johnson and Jessica Mayer.
These songs originate from the city of Sanaa,
the sheikdom of Lahej and the port of Aden.
Samar is the delicious, luxury time when people
gather for relaxation, refreshment and music.
This record contains oudh playing, percussion
and singing from Yemen. The three Kawkabani
brothers sing traditional poems and play oudh (lute), double drums, tambourine and, occasionally,
the kanoun (zither). They were recorded in Sanaa
in 1973. The oudh player Hassan al Zabeede and
his double drum playing brother sing songs in
the Lahej style and were recorded in Taez in 1973.
|Titles :||01. Kawkabani Brothers You Said That You Would Forget Me 12.33 |
02. Kawkabani Brothers Wa Seed Ana Lak Min Al Khodan 6.50
03. Hassan Al Zabeede Ana Mush Areemak 5.14
04. Hassan Al Zbeede Tabal Samar 7.40
05. The Kawkabanis Wa Mogarred Bi Wadi Aldoore 5.59
06. Saad Al Kawkabani Ya Sabooh Al Enab 10.32
07. Hassan Zubeede Leish Teguib 5.32
08. The Three Kawkabani Brothers Al Sabah 6.59
09. Hassan Zubeede Keef Faiah 11.14
10. 'Abdul, Mohammed And Saad Kawkaban A'Zaffer Sanaa Wedding Song 22.43